Thursday, September 18, 2014

Scary Boy

Early this morning I got a text from a stranger.  This is the conversation:

7:51am:  Hey, Emily
8:21am:  Hi
8:24am:  What u doing?
8:25am:  Chatting with you
8:25am:  Wanna see me?  At your place
8:31am:  Have you been screened?
8:35am:  No go for it
8:36am:  Go to my website to get started
8:35am:  U in Catonsville?
8:37am:  I am not in Catonsville
8:39am:  Where?
8:39am:  Baltimore
8:41am:  Where in bmore?
8:42am:  Once you have been screened, you can have more details
8:42am:  street
8:44am:  Email me at EmilyRoseSmiles@gmail.com to get started with your screening.
8:45am:  Ok {other provider name}.  I'll be at {street address} today.
8:47am:  Sorry.  I am not interested in meeting you since you just texted me the address of another provider.
8:47am:  U not her?
8:48am:  No.
(I stopped communicating with him, at this point)
8:48am:  I'm sorry boo
8:48am:  Is that {another provider name}'s place?  I remember going there once
9:05am:  Hello
9:06am:  Let's talk
9:06am:  I'll just meet you there in the back door area in hour
9:12am:  See you {provider name}.
9:12am:  I am on my way
9:12am:  {picture of provider in bra & panties on a bed}
10:06am:  You going to jail
10:31am:  Taking you out {provider name}
10:31am:  I will get my revenge
10:32am:  I will watch you always
10:32am:  Shits just got real
10:32am:  bye

Obviously, he had me confused with someone else.  Obviously, he is unbalanced.  This is why it's so important to for a provider to screen & cross reference any information given. So, stop your bitchin', when the screening process is not going just the way you had hoped.

2 comments:

  1. Do you reckon some men fear this screening as their anonymity is even more important than the providers. the $89.00 seems like a hustle since being seen would not be guaranteed. I appreciate your need for safety but not willing to give up personal info that could wind up hurting people important to me for recreational behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: You sound like you are new to the industry. Welcome aboard & thank you for sharing your thoughts.

    Many providers have several different ways of being screened, as do I. If one way does not make you comfortable, you may want to consider other ones.

    In your comment, you are referring to Preferred411. Yes, you are correct. Just because you buy a membership for newbies on that site does not guarantee you would be seen by me, although there is 90% you would be. If that turned out to be the case, you could certainly see one of the other top rated providers on that site, since they only allow quality providers there.

    ReplyDelete