Monday, November 10, 2014

TER Reviews

I recently noticed that my great reviews TER were removed.  I have no idea why, nor have I asked.  I don't think it is really that important to me, for several reasons.  First, I am a provider part-time.  I have a pretty busy life, outside of the industry, so me attempting to have 5 visitors a day is just not practical.  Next, I always pay attention to signs from the universe & perhaps that is just another sign that the industry, & maybe my part in it, has become too public.  Therefore, not having reviews on TER is not such a bad thing.  That being said, you are welcome to click onto snippets of my past & now unavailable reviews at the link.  Don't forget, if you really enjoyed your time with me, tell your comrades in the community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment