Tuesday, September 9, 2014

"Bong Hit for My Di**"

"I wasn't sure what to think of Emily Rose Smiles. I had read her reviews, visited her website, and really liked what I read, but was still unsure if I wanted to make the drive up to Baltimore. Based on the one very voluptuous picture and all of the mystery in some of what some folks wrote, I wanted more info. We emailed back and forth for a couple of months where I had initially made an appointment. I had to cancel as something came up after I had made the appointment weeks in advance.

When I finally connected again, I picked a time of day during the week when I could drive up before traffic got too bad. She gave great directions to an area that I was unfamiliar with, but parking was easy. When I got to her door, she opened it immediately. Standing before me was a short-haired, redheaded porcelain MILF spilling over a black bustier with a big smile on her face. I guess I could describe her as a little gothy and a little wickeny? She’s also very confident and very smart. She can hold pretty awesome conversations."

No comments:

Post a Comment