Thursday, January 8, 2015

I Love You, Mommy


The mother son incest fantasy is very popular. Much more than I ever imagined, when I started doing phone sex. I expected some, sure, but I also expected the equal amount of men desiring fantasy talk about their daughters. Wrong. I think I could easily count on the fingers of two hands the number of men that wanted that daughter fantasy. The ones wanting to talk about mommy, I cannot even count.

I’m not sure why it is so prevalent. Boy, is it ever popular. Mommy is the first woman they ever loved, and so many are not quite able to switch it over to the right kind of love. When I get younger guys on the phone and they realize I’m older than them, they often fall into mommy mode. Some are even into their grandmas, but that has been much less frequent, in my experience.

Many did things as they were sexually maturing that seems to have stayed with them, either secretly watching their mom undress or get out of the shower, to taking her panties and sniffing them after they’d been worn all day, to masturbating with said panties, to even spying on her masturbating or having sex.

Never underestimate the number of guys lusting after their moms.  It’s a large number.  Believe me. I think many will never admit to it, since they know their girlfriends and wives would not understand or want to know about their desires, so they fantasize in secret about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment